Xsensior Lite USB Temperature Monitor with Email Alerts
- Buy 3 for £35.60 £29.67 each and save 41%
- Buy 10 for £32.28 £26.90 each and save 46%
- Buy 25 for £30.00 £25.00 each and save 50%
- Buy 50 for £27.60 £23.00 each and save 54%
A remarkably simple to use temperature monitor with zero network configuration required.
Xsensior - Zero Configuration Monitoring!
Monitor everywhere, PCs, racks, telecoms closet, computer suites, data centres. Zero network configuration, no IP addresses to set, no need for dedicated appliances. Monitor, alert and graph in any environment where optimum temperature conditions are crucial. Ideal for multiple locations or for portable deployment and "spot" monitoring.
- Simple to deploy and use
- Plug and play USB temperature monitor
- Zero network configuration
- Uses existing PCs
- Runs as a Service in Windows for unattended operation
- Polling period from 5 seconds upwards
- Receive email alerts when temperatures go out of the range
- View temperature graphs and logs
- Export data to other applications
- Ideal for smaller rooms and 'spot' measurements
- Portable, excellent for multiple installations
- Includes 1 year software upgrades and technical support
- Measures in the range -40°C to 120°C
- Measurement in Celsius / Fahrenheit / Kelvin / Rankin
- Compatible with Windows XP SP3/Vista/Windows 7/Server 2003/Server 2008
- Supplied with USB thermometer, extension cable, Getting Started Guide and Software CD
- Exported data as .csv file
- Powered via USB port
- Size: 50 x 17 x 8mm
- Weight: 8g
|Max External Sensors||
|External Sensors Supported||
|External Sensors Supplied||
|Logging||Yes (with included software)|
|User Interface||Windows GUI|
|Alerting||Email, Sound, System Shutdown, Windows Event Log|
SMTP including SSL/TLS
|Dimensions||50 x 17 x 8mm|
|Power over Ethernet||N/A|
|Temperature Units||Celsius / Fahrenheit / Kelvin / Rankin|
No. Xsensior Lite supports Microsoft Windows only, so it will not work on Linux machines. The network attached devices, such as the AVTECH Room Alert range and AKCP ranges will work.
Yes. Xsensior Lite supports Windows XP, Windows 7 Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 as well as the server software Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2012.
For a Xsensior L-1 sensor, the CSV files contain the following information: sensor identifier; sensor name; temperature probe identifier; temperature probe name; timestamp; probe type; units; value. If the sensor being exported is a Xsensior...