New sensorProbe 4 / 8 Now with PoE
Jack Hughes 0 Comments
Power over Ethernet (PoE) is an elegant solution that allows you to dispense with an external power adapter. Now available are two new PoE enabled versions of the SensorProbe 8 and SensorProbe 4.
- Out of the Box Rack Thermal Mapping Solution Now a simple 'out of the box' solution for thermal mapping your racks. Monitoring the temperature and humidity gradients inside the rack, top to bottom and front to back is crucial to the effective running of your Servers, Switches and Routers. Alert
- Introducing the AKCP power+ series AKCP have recently announced a major new product line the Smart Power Controller and Power Strip. Both combine to provide a highly configurable and flexible cabinet power solutions including optional environmental monitoring and security functionalit
- AKCP News August 2017 AKCP have made some improvements to the temperature sensor product line (TMP00, DCT00, TMS), with a new style box. All temperature sensors will ship with this new enclosure starting 15th September 2017. Dual sensors with temperature and humidity will
- Announcing the AKCP Programmable LCD Display The AKCP LCD Display features a high quality, backlit, display and includes a free built in temperature sensor. The display connects to any sensorProbe+ device, via the intelligent sensor port, and can be programmed to show the reading and status of
AKCP sensorProbe4 4 Port Environment Monitor with PoE£383.40 £319.50
AKCP sensorProbe8 8 Port Environment Monitor with PoE£726.30 £605.25
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- Free Flood Sensor With All NEW Room Alert 32E / 12E / 12ER Monitors
- Aviosys Announce New Two Port Power Switch
- AVTECH Announce Next Generation Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- Buy 3 AVTECH Sensors or Accessories, Get 1 Free until 30th November 2018!
- Announcing new NETIO power switch rack mount brackets