Aviosys Announce New Two Port Power Switch
Aviosys have announced a new two port power switch with a small footprint and built-in wall mounting bracket.
- Newest solution – latest advanced/ innovative IC chipset
- Super slim/thin size metal enclosure - only 3.5 cm in height for easy install in any limited room space or narrow area
- Adopts magnetic Latching Relay– best performance plus energy savings as power consumption is quite low
- Current Sensor Detection – measuring meter for power consumption
- Power Surge protection
- With One Ethernet port and another Hub port
- Two extra manual control buttons - emergency use in case the network disconnected
- Supports Din-Rail
- Supports SSH/Telnet, HTTPS/HTTP SSL 3.0
- Supports BACnet/IP and Modbus/IP
- APPS - iOS and Android - free download – developed by Aviosys
- Two Years Warranty
The 2 port IP Power 9828 is due for release in late March. If you have any questions, please get in touch.