Aviosys 8 Port IP Power Switch 9820 with WiFi
The new AVIOSYS IP9820 8 port Wifi IP Power Switch is now available. Despite an improved design, higher power rating and WiFi support, advanced manufacturing techniques mean that the new unit is more sophisticated and still costs less than the PRO unit that it replaces.
For full details and ordering information go here.
- 4 Port Power Switch with UK sockets 4 Port Remote control IP Power Switch with UK sockets. Embedded webserver with control via smartphone. Monitor power consumption on all 4 sockets. Includes current meter, overload protection and built in temperature sensor.
- Announcing the Aviosys IP Power 9820 We are excited to announce that Aviosys are introducing a new model IP Power 9820 to replace the old IP Power 9258 Pro in March, with a range of more powerful features. Looks like a really good product upgrade from Aviosys.
- Control your Aviosys power switches on the move The Power IP app gives you access and control of your Aviosys power switches from anywhere you can use your Android based phone or tablet. A wide range of Aviosys power switches are supported including the 9258S, 9258SP, and 9255&
- Free Android Application for controlling your Aviosys Power Switches The developer of IP Power Pro announced on January 2nd the availability of IP Power Lite a free, cut down version of their excellent Aviosys Android application.
Powered by Mirasvit Magento 2 Extensions
- AVTECH announce End of Life for Room Alert 32E and Room Alert 12E/ER
- Announcing the new AVTECH Room Alert 3S Monitor
- Help Protect Against Water Leak Damage With the AVTECH Spring Flood Sensor Promotion!
- Announcing EOL AVTECH Room Alert 4E / 4ER
- Announcing new AVTECH Digital Extreme Temperature Sensor