Announcing Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi Firmware Version 2.0
The Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi was always a cloud focused product. Data logging and alerting were done in the cloud. Now with the new version 2.0 firmware, you can alert using your Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi without requiring the RoomAlert.com service. The best part is that you don't need any new hardware for this change. You can install this firmware on all of your existing Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi monitors you already own giving even better value for money for your investment.
Enhanced security, better sensor support
In addition to the new alerting capabilities, the new Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi 2.0 firmware release also contains some other new features, including:
- Added support for Digital Temperature & Analog Sensors.
- Added support for Digital Active Power Sensors.
- GoToMyDevices.com has moved to Account.RoomAlert.com. The firmware has been updated to support and reference this change.
- Updated the RoomAlert.com push functionality so that a push is triggered on same conditions as other Room Alert models.
- Added date & time configuration.
- Added ability to reset Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi to factory defaults through web interface.
- Added ability to save temperature scale as Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Made updates to improve network stability and security.
How to upgrade
Simply log into your RoomAlert.com account and download the new firmware from the Downloads section. Follow the instructions and you will soon have an updated Room Alert 3 Wi-Fi monitor with all of the new features, bug fixes and enhanced security.