Powertxt GSM Remote Power Switch with 1 UK Socket
A GSM connected single port power switch with the convenience of a UK 3 pin power socket.
- Remotely manage 1 x UK power socket using your mobile phone
- Simple to install and use
- No IP network is needed / no PC is required
- Alerts via text message at any preset temperature or on power loss
Know the temperature instantly. Text alerting if the tempertature drops too low, if power is lost or restored. No PC or network needed. Tired of driving there just to press a button? Distance is no object, switch power anywhere there is a mobile phone signal.
- Easy Power control by SMS Text
- Receive Text Alerts at any Preset Temperature
- No PC required
- No IP network needed
- Simple to install and use, watch this video
- Receive a Text if power is lost
- Scheduled switching, save on energy costs
- Secure, password protected
- Not vulnerable to IP network attacks
- Low running cost, use a Pay As You Go SIM
Features of the Powertxt
Saves you time and money, cut energy usage, reduce your carbon footprint. The GSM Power Socket lets you schedule, check status and switch power On and Off by text message, it even tells you if power is lost!
- Remote power control by Text
- Sends you a Text if power to the device is lost, and when it is restored
- SMS Alerts at any Preset Temperature
- Low running costs, uses Pay as You Go or Contract SIM cards
- Energy Saving Pre-set Time/Day to turn any device On/Off
- Simple to install
- Includes plug in 10m Temperature sensor
- Turn power On/Off at a minimum or maximum pre-set threshold
- Password protection
- Master User (who has full control of the socket and gets notifications when power is lost or restored)
- 4 Additional users (Master user is always updated with any changes)
- Loading up to 13A and 3Kw making it ideal for PC and Server applications
- Supports all major networks, O2, Orange, T-Mobile and Vodafone (except Three)
- Input 100v-250v / 50Hz
- Output Maximum 13A
- Automatic time and date synchronisation
- Operating temperature -10C to +50C
- Relative Humidity 10-90%, without condensation
- Dual Band
- CE2200 Certification, RoHS Compliant, manufactured to BSS733
- Weight 500g boxed
- Box Size L: 205mm D: 120mm H: 75mm
This power socket is Eco-Friendly, can be controlled from anywhere, whenever a device is not required it can be turned off by simply sending a text message.
Extract from a letter from 'the Carbon Trust'
'The assessors agree that the technology has the potential to realise substantial energy and carbon savings'
- IT Hardware
- Monitor Temperature in Server Rooms/Manufacturing plants/Laboratories
- Refrigeration Equipment
- Single Devices in Remote Locations (ie. Routers)
- Environmental Monitoring
The power socket can operate up to 13A and 3Kw making it ideal for many PC and server applications.
The SMS controlled power socket gives you the ability to control power remotely from anywhere in the world.
|Number Power Sockets||One|
|Auto Ping Reboot||No|
|Socket Type||UK Three Pin|
|Additional Features||Auto Ping|