Xsensior Lite Knowledge Base
Show per page
- Xsensior Lite - How to Set Polling Time and Export Data A short video to demonstrate how to set polling times and continuous export on the Xsensior Lite.
- How to Set Properties on the Xsensior Lite USB Temperature Monitor A short demonstration of how to set device properties for the Xsensior Lite USB Temperature Monitor
- How to fix the Xsensior Lite blank screen bug If you install Xsensior Lite and find that the Xsensior Lite GUI program screen is blank then you can fix the problem by installing this .NET 4 patch.
- What to do if a sensor disappears We introduced a bug into the 2.5 software whereby a sensor could suddenly disappear for no apparent reason. We have now solved this problem with version 2.5.385.8926. If you don't have it yet, please download the latest version of Xsensior Lite. We also added a feature to recover the ...
- Using ODBC to connect to the Xsensior Lite database How to create an ODBC connection to your Xsensior Lite data so that you can integrate it into your existing monitoring solution.1. Obtain the SQLite ODBC drivers from here, you will need the 32bit/64bit version depending on the application you are using to access the database, or just ...
- Get the last reading from Xsensior Lite using the command line If you wish to get hold of the latest reading from a Xsensior Lite sensor, either directly yourself or from a script. The quickest and simplest way is to read the data yourself from the database used by Xsensior Lite. Firstly, you will need to download the SqlLite3 command line tools. Sqlite is ...
Show per page