Items 11-19 of 19
- Text to Speech Notification using the AKCP securityProbe A video explaining how to configure text to speech notification using the AKCP securityProbe.
- Interface Overview of the AKCP securityProbe A video outlining the user interface of the AKCP securityProbe.
- Adding a camera to the AKCP securityProbe A video explaining how to add a camera to the AKCP securityProbe.
- Changing Administrator Password on the AKCP securityProbe A video explaining how to change the administrator password on the AKCP securityProbe.
- Basic Sensor Setup on the AKCP securityProbe A video explaining how to configure the sensors on the AKCP securityProbe.
- A short introduction to the expansion modules for the AKCP securityProbe 5E A video introducing the expansion modules for the AKCP securityProbe Range, the E-opto16 and E-sensor8 expansion units from AKCP.
- Guide to AKCP Temperature Sensors A comparison of all of the temperature sensors available for your AKCP sensorProbe, sensorProbe+ and securityProbe monitors. All of the sensors are designed for use indoor in dry, non-corrosive environments. If you require a temperature sensor to operate in a more specialist environment, you ...
- Guide to AKCP Sensor Adaptors A guide to the sensor adaptors available for the AKCP range of environment monitors and why you would need to use them. Why do I Need a Sensor Adaptor? AKCP supply a range of temperature and combined temperature and relative humidity sensors. All of the sensors have a range of -55 to +125°C. ...
- Guide to AKCP Maximum Sensor Cable Length An outline of the maximum cable length test results with different CAT cable for all AKCP sensors. The AKCP securityProbe and AKCP sensorProbe2+ were used during the test.  Note: not supported on the sensorProbe2+