Guides to help you plan and implement your enviromnent monitoring system using AKCP monitors and sensors. AKCP have over thirty years experience designing and building networked environemnt monitors.
Items 1-10 of 19
- Customising the Web Interface on the AKCP SecurityProbe What is SNMP? SNMP stands for Simple Network Management Protocol. It is a system for managing network attached devices. All the AKCP monitoring devices support SNMP. What do I need? In this example I am assumng you are using a Windows machine. Other operating systems will be similar but the ...
- AKCP Sensor Compatibility Chart A comparison chart of all of the various AKCP environment monitors and the sensors they support. Your AKCP environment monitoring consists of one or more monitors like the sensorProbe2+ along with at least one sensor. There are a wide variety of sensors available from AKCP to detect a wide ...
- How to connect third party sensors to AKCP base units Using the AKCP 4-20mA converter or the new iDCV00 (Digital Voltmeter) it's possible to integrate many types of precision (or other third party) probes into AKCP base units. If the sensor required is not available from the AKCP range, just search the internet to find a suitable sensor. For ...
- AKCP SensorProbe/SecurityProbe Dry Contact Configuration A typical application for a dry contact output might involve monitoring the temperature in a room and turning ON/OFF an an air conditioner, a fan, or whatever if the temperature goes above or below a certain level. You would need a temperature sensor, a dry contact sensor, a relay, and a ...
- AKCP Virtual Sensors: Ping A tutorial covering the setup of the ping command within the virtual sensors interface on the AKCP securityProbe.
- AKCP Virtual Sensors: SNMP Get A tutorial covering the setup of the SNMP Get command within the web interface of the AKCP securityProbe.
- Pan tilt zoom (PTZ) camera controls on the AKCP securityProbe A video explaining the Pan/Tilt/Zoom (PTZ) camera control features of the AKCP securityProbe.
- AKCP Virtual Sensors: The Energy Meter A tutorial covering the setup of the energy meter within the web interface of the virtual sensors section of the AKCP securityProbe.
- Alarm Notification and Adding Custom Sounds using the AKCP securityProbe A video explaining how to add custom sounds to your alarm notification using the AKCP securityProbe.
- Advanced Sensor Options for the AKCP securityProbe A video explaining the advanced sensor options available with the AKCP securityProbe.
Items 1-10 of 19