Aviosys IP Power Switch 9858MT-S Ethernet Remote Power Switch with 4 Sockets
A full feature IP power switch with external temperature monitoring capability.
- Remote management of 4 power sockets
- Auto-ping feature and power on/off scheduler
- Connect to your network using Ethernet
- Monitor internal temperature sensor
Save money and time, cut energy usage, reduce your carbon footprint. No need to travel to your office to reboot a machine. Improved design.
Features of the IP Power 9858MT-S
- Embedded HTTP web browser interface - you can control your power sockets without having to install special software. You just need a web browser.
- 4 ports Remote power controller for power On, Off and Reboot.
- Android App IP Power - the app controls the outlet power ON/OFF without port fprwarding/port mapping and quick search in LAN/WAN (like IPEDIT IP Service)
- Support HTTPS/HTTP SSL 3.0, SSH/Telnet, TCP/IP, PPPOE, DHCP, DDNS, SMTP, SNMP.
- MQTT - supports Cloud IoT Server of Microsoft AZURE and also the Google Cloud IoT , Amazon AWS IoT
- Embedded power surge protection FUSE
- SYSLOG - centralise your logging using this well supported protocol
- Time Schedule - can pre-set a suitable time to turn power on/off automatically.
- Auto ping with power cycling of equipment that is not working
- High grade components for long stability.
- Back Up function for quick setup of multiple devices like Time Schedule, Network Settings etc
- E-mail notification - receive email with the IP address identifying the power switch
- Supports low temperature - -20 ~ 60°C or -4 ~ 140°F
- Max current per outlet 8A. Max current for all outlets 10A.
Aviosys Range Feature Comparison
|IP Power 9255 UK||IP Power 9255 PRO UK||IP Power 9828S||IP Power Switch IP9258S||IP Power Switch IP9258SP with Ping||IP Power 9850 UK||IP Power Switch IP9858MT||IP Power 9820MT|
|Number of Output Sockets||1||1||2||4||4||4||4||8|
|Output Socket Type||UK Three Pin||UK Three Pin||IEC||IEC||IEC||UK Three Pin||IEC||IEC|
|Auto Ping Reboot||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Technical Specification of the IP Power 9858MT-S
- Embedded Web Server - you just need a web browser to access the power switch and control it
- Network connectivity - 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Network Access (RJ45 Jack)
- IEC 320 Connector design, 1 Male Inlet (power in), 4 Female Outlet (Power output switch via Ethernet)
- Timer Power Switch - can preset the time schedule to turn power ON/OFF through Internet / Ethernet
- WAP Mobile Phone Control - controllable with a GPRS telephone via WAP
- Open Code Customization - limited source sode is provided to allow you to to customise the look of the web interface
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- DDNS Support - for controlling remote devices which connect to the Internet via a dynamic IP address provided by the ISP
- Email support, if the IP address changes an email will be sent automatically
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
Power Schedule Options
- Set schedule for each output individually
- Reboot at a set date and time
- Select the action: turn ON, turn OFF or Turn OFF/ON
- Select frequency: once off, daily, week days, week-end
- HTTP Command - allows end-user modification into your own Webpage
- Total power control up to 10A/120VAC, 10A/240VAC, 7A/250VAC. Maximum of 6A per device
- RS232 for UART control
Dimension (L x W x H): 195 x 135 x 48mm
Metal CASE design
Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
The Aviosys Remote Power Switches are supplied without power cables. The IP9858MT-S takes Male C14 to Female C13 power cable 2m black, 1 per outlet/device up to a total of 4, and these are available from us by clicking on the accessories at the top of this page and adding to your basket.
What's in the Box?
- IP9858MT-S Power Switch unit
- UK Power lead for Remote Switch (EU power cable is available for no extra charge)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
|Number Power Sockets||Four|
|Max Input Load||15A|
|Max Socket Load||10A|
|Auto Ping Reboot||Yes|
|Additional Features||Auto Ping, SNMP v1, Modbus TCP, BACnet/IP|
|Scheduled Operation||Yes - schedule on/off once per day per port|