Aviosys IP Power 9828 2 Port Power Switch
Remote control of 2 power outputs through the network for on/off/restart action 2-way sockets provides independent power control. Super slim/thin size metal enclosure design with 3.5 cm in height for easy install in any limited room space or narrow area.
Do you need to travel to your office to reboot a machine? Do you want to cut your energy usage, reduce your carbon footprint, and save time and money?
The Aviosys IP Power 9828S is a network based power switch which will control up to 2 power sockets independently over a TCP/IP ethernet network via a web browser. Devices such as cameras, servers, PCs, or industrial applications can be switched ON, OFF, or re-booted no matter where you are without the need to be on site.
The power switch can schedule pre-set power on/off schedules, useful for energy saving and the open architecture means the switch can be modified (SDK provided) to suit your own applications. This device has CE approval and is fully ROHS Compliant.
Features of the IP Power 9828
- Adopt the magnetic "Latching Relay" (a KEEP relay ), operation temperature can go up to 85°C (185°F) with MTCM 100,000 times, longer electrical life expectancy .
- It keeps device operating temperature at low state and maintain there without going higher even all 4 port at ON state simultaneously , plus lower power consumption for energy savings purpose.
- When power is turned OFF, all contacts are available for other circuit functions and maintains its position, the circuit will be in the same state when power is turned ON again.
- Manual push buttons control -On/Off for 1st or 2nd port - emergency use while network disconnected.
- Adopt higher grade Components for better quality / performance / durability
- Current Sensor Meter Detection -- for total of two ports
- Has the protection of Power Surge. Supports high energy efficiency -- T5 Fluorescent or LED light
- Din-Rail -- supports as optional. It has screw holes ready to mount the kit of Din-Rail
- Super Slim Enclosure ( sleek black metal casing - professional looks ) -- good to install to Wide Screen Flat TV ( fixed to wall / ceiling ) or Digital Signage where the space is very narrow or room is limited.
- Back Up --quick back up and save functions like Time Schedule, Network Setting. Ping Setting. status of Default I/O Setting for multiple devices
- Time Schedule -- to schedule specific date and time turn power on / off automatically -- can set up to 29 groups.
- Log capability -- device itself can log user's activities and relevant information for monitoring purposes
- System Log capability -- it enable to record all activities of internal device from external device simultaneously.
- PoP3 e-mail controls the power ON/OFF
- Wake on Lan / Shutdown on Lan
- Auto Ping
- UPNP -- No need to do "port forwarding" from router , simply enter webpage via Wan ( user's router need to support UPNP )
- MQTT ( CNT2 ) -- allows end user eliminate set up work on any Router without doing port forwarding and higher security, simply Plug & Play
Aviosys Range Feature Comparison
Technical Specification of the IP Power 9828S
- Embedded Web Server - you just need a web browser to access the power switch and control it
- Network connectivity - RJ45 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port and RJ45 hub port
- IEC 320 Connector design, 1 Male Inlet (power in), 2 Female Outlets
- Timer Power Switch - you can preset the time schedule to turn power ON/OFF through Internet / Ethernet
- Open Code Customization - limited source code is provided to allow you to to customise the look of the web interface
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- DDNS Support - for controlling remote devices which connect to the Internet via a dynamic IP address provided by the ISP
- Email support - if the IP address changes, you will be informed via email the new IP address
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
- Support HTTPS - HTTP SSL 3.0, SSH / Telnet, SNMP( MIB ), SNTP, UDP/TCP, DHCP, SMTP, MQTT, UPNP, DNS, HTTP CGI, SNMPv3, Modbus TCP, Bacnet TCP, Modbus RTU, Peer -to-Peer (Aviosys Cross Network Technologies or CNT used in iOS / Android APP)
Power Schedule Options
- Set schedule for each output individually
- Reboot at a set date and time
- Select the action: turn ON, turn OFF or Turn OFF/ON
- Select frequency: once off, daily, week days, week-end
- HTTP Command - control the power switch using your own scripts
- Max power control up to 15A
Dimension (W) 195mm x (D) 88mm x (H) 35mm (Width included two mounting ear kits of boths sides - 2.5mm x 2)
Metal CASE design.
The Aviosys Remote Power Switches are supplied without power cables for the equipment to be controlled by the power switch. The IP9828S takes Male C14 to Female C13 power cable 2m black, 1 per outlet/device up to a total of 2, and these are available from us by clicking on the accessories at the top of this page and adding to your basket.
What's in the Box?
- IP 9828S Power Switch unit
- UK Power lead for Remote Switch (EU power cable is available for no extra charge)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
|Number Power Sockets||Two|
|Max Input Load||10A|
|Max Socket Load||10A|
|Auto Ping Reboot||Yes|
|Additional Features||Auto Ping, MQTT|
|Power Measurement||Per Unit|