Aviosys IP Power 9255 Pro Single Port Ethernet Remote Power Switch with UK Socket
A feature rich IP power switch with the convenience of one UK 3 pin power socket.
- Remote management of 1 UK power socket with max 8A output
- Auto Ping and power on/off scheduler / timer
- Connect to your network using the built-in Ethernet port
- Built-in current meter
Do you need to travel to your office to reboot a machine? Is your broadband router unreliable and constantly needs rebooting? Do you want to cut your energy usage, reduce your carbon footprint, and save time and money?
The Aviosys IP Power 9255 PRO is a network based power switch which will control 1 power socket over a TCP/IP ethernet network via a web browser. Devices such as cameras, servers, PCs, or industrial applications can be switched ON, OFF, or re-booted no matter where you are without the need to be on site.
The power switch can schedule pre-set power on/off schedules, useful for energy saving and the open architecture means the switch can be modified (SDK provided) to suit your own applications. This device has CE approval and is fully ROHS Compliant.
Features of the IP Power 9255 Pro with UK socket
- Manage one UK power socket remotely
- Built-in current meter
- Suitable to control T5 fluorescent lighting
- Embedded web server
- Industrial single port relay design network controller
- Supports popular web browsers - IE, Google Chrome, Netscape & Firefox
- Maximum current: 8 Amp
- Power surge protection design
- Designed to meet high voltage and current safety standard design and regulation
- Auto Ping
- SNMP Traps supported
- Build your own software using the switch with the free SDK (VB & VC)
- Smartphone and IOS supported
- Available with UK, EU and US sockets
Aviosys Range Feature Comparison
|IP Power 9255 UK||IP Power 9255 EU||IP Power 9255 PRO UK||IP Power 9255 PRO EU||IP Power Switch IP9258S||IP Power Switch IP9258SP with Ping||IP Power 9850 UK||IP Power 9850 EU||IP Power Switch IP9858SP||IP Power Switch IP9858SP-NW||IP Power Switch IP9858DX-S||IP Power Switch IP9858DX-S-NW||IP Power 9820|
|Number of Output Sockets||1||1||1||1||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||8|
|Output Socket Type||UK Three Pin||EU Two Pin||UK Three Pin||EU Two Pin||IEC||IEC||UK Three Pin||EU Two Pin||IEC||IEC||IEC||IEC||IEC|
|Auto Ping Reboot|
Technical Specification of the IP Power 9255 Pro with UK socket
- Embedded Web Server - you just need a web browser to access the power switch and control it
- Network connectivity - 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Network Access (RJ45 Jack)
- Timer Power Switch - can preset the time schedule to turn power ON/OFF through Internet / Ethernet
- WAP Mobile Phone Control - controllable with a GPRS telephone via WAP
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- DDNS Support - for controlling remote devices which connect to the Internet via a dynamic IP address provided by the ISP
- Email support, if the IP address changes an email will be sent automatically
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
- Total power control up to 8A
- RS232 for UART control
Power Schedule Options
- Set schedule for each output individually
- Reboot at a set date and time
- Select the action: turn ON, turn OFF or Turn OFF/ON
- Select frequency: once off, daily, week days, week-end
- HTTP Command - allows end-user modification into your own Webpage
|IP Power 9255 PRO UK||IP92255PRO-UK||3 pin UK||Stocked item |
|IP Power 9255 PRO EU||IP92255PRO-EU||2 pin EU||Stocked item |
|IP Power 9255 PRO US||IP92255PRO-US||3 pin US||Available via special order. Min. quantity 12 units (one box)|
 Stocked item does not guarantee that a product is in stock, merely that we aim to always retain stock of this item. Many factors beyond our control can interfere with this aim. If you wish to find out if the product is in stock, the stock status is indicated at the top right of this page just above the Add to Cart button.
What's in the Box?
- IP 9255PRO-UK Power Switch unit
- Ethernet Cable
- Set-up CD
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
|Number Power Sockets||One|
|Auto Ping Reboot||Yes|
|Socket Type||UK Three Pin|
|Additional Features||Auto Ping|
|Scheduled Operation||Yes - schedule on/off once per day|
Yes we can supply EU versions. Just add your country code to the part number, for example for Germany 9255GE. for France 9255FR. The price is the same for all versions.
Yes. The IP Power 9255 Pro is available with a US socket. I usually supply the UK and EU versions. I can supply the US version but there would be a minimum order size of 12 units, 1 box.
You can use as many as you have IP addresses. On a regular local area network you could have over 200. Each power switch needs to have one IP address.