Aviosys IP Power 9820 Ethernet Remote Power Switch with 8 Sockets
A full feature IP power switch with external temperature monitoring capability.
- Remote management of 8 power sockets with max 15A
- Rack mountable
- Monitor voltage, current and external temperature
Save money and time, cut energy usage, reduce your carbon footprint. No need to travel to your office to reboot a machine. Improved design, higher power rating.
- Reboot Routers, Servers, PCs etc.
- High Power 15A
- Remote management of 8 power sockets
- Voltage, Current and external Temperature monitoring
- Critical power surge protection for Automatic Device Protection
- Auto-ping feature
- Scheduler System, Log Capability, HUB function (four 4 RJ45 connections)
Available with EU power cables. Please specify if you want EU power cables at order time.
Control 8 ports with this state of the art rack mount Power Distribution Unit (PDU) & Remote Power Control (RPC) system.
Manage 8 power sockets independently via a web browser to power ON/OFF or re-boot. Auto Ping feature allows automatic rebooting of devices.
Control critical network devices without the need to send an engineer to site, saving time and money and protecting your valuable equipment too.
Can be used to save energy, to reboot devices after shutdown periods, or use the timer function to pre-set power on/off schedules. FCC and CE approval and fully ROHS Compliant.
Features and Specification
- 1U 19" Rack mount 8 port IP Power with Wired and Handheld Remote Controller. APPS to control
- Power switch on/off via Internet/Ethernet
- Support web browser of PC/Smartphone with Win, iOS, Android system like IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
- Support HTTPS/HTTP SSL 3.0, TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, DDNS, SNMPv3, SMTP
- MQTT - supports Cloud IoT Server of Microsoft AZURE, Google Cloud IoT and Amazon AWS IoT
- Adopt high grade relay components for better quality / performance / durability
- Maximum current per outlet 10Amp - maximum current total 15Amp/220V - Maximum watt for light control 240Watt (such as T5 fluorescent light) Support the detection of Current, Voltage external Temperature
- Temperature 0 ~ 60°C/32 ~ 140°F
- Alarm as over pre-setting value by beeper send e-mail
- Live chart display the value of WH (Watt per hour), Current Amp, Voltage Temperature.
- Support 'Inrush Current' for T5 fluorescent light for energy savings
- Power Surge protection FUSE embedded in
- Support Log function Save History as CSV file for application.
- Support 2 pcs USB for Camera Flash Dun driver
- USB Webcam monitoring (need Support UPNP, M-JPG, YUV) to view the environment around the 9820MT
- USB flash drive for saving sensor history remote access.
- Convenience design for Smartphone
- Webpage : Control ON/OFF Setup current maximum
- Control using Aviosys Android & iOS apps available for free from the app store.
- Time Schedule -- can pre-set a suitable time to turn power on/off automatically.
- Support handheld IR Remote controller for office/open space room/Lab where without PC and can be controlled for fast response or emergency use
- Support Auto Ping for auto control management.
- Back Up function for quick setup for multiple devices like Time Schedule, Network Setting
- Support SSH/Telnet, , CNT, SNMP, DDNS, DHCP, ADSL
- Support the browser of IE, Chrome, Firefox
- System Log to record the device information usage
- LCD Display - Show the current temperature, voltage, IP address and current per port
Aviosys Range Feature Comparison
|IP Power 9255 UK||IP Power 9255 PRO UK||IP Power 9828S||IP Power Switch IP9258S||IP Power Switch IP9258SP with Ping||IP Power 9850 UK||IP Power Switch IP9858MT||IP Power 9820MT|
|Number of Output Sockets||1||1||2||4||4||4||4||8|
|Output Socket Type||UK Three Pin||UK Three Pin||IEC||IEC||IEC||UK Three Pin||IEC||IEC|
|Auto Ping Reboot||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Technical Specification of the IP Power 9820
- Embedded Web Server - you just need a web browser to access the power switch and control it
- Network connectivity - 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Network Access (RJ45 Jack)
- IEC 320 Connector design, 1 Male Inlet (power in), 4 Female Outlet (Power output switch via Ethernet)
- Timer Power Switch - can preset the time schedule to turn power ON/OFF through Internet / Ethernet
- WAP Mobile Phone Control - controllable with a GPRS telephone via WAP
- IR Sensor for IR remote controller
- Open Code Customization - limited source sode is provided to allow you to to customise the look of the web interface
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- DDNS Support - for controlling remote devices which connect to the Internet via a dynamic IP address provided by the ISP
- Email support, if the IP address changes an email will be sent automatically
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
Power Schedule Options
- Set schedule for each output individually
- Reboot at a set date and time
- Select the action: turn ON, turn OFF or Turn OFF/ON
- Select frequency: once off, daily, week days, week-end
- HTTP Command - allows end-user modification into your own Webpage
- Total power control up to 20Amp/110V or 15Amp/220V. Maximum of 10A per device
Dimension (L x W x H): 450 x 170 x 45mm.
Metal CASE design
Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
The Aviosys Remote Power Switches are supplied without power cables. The IP9820 takes Male C14 to Female C13 power cable 2m black, 1 per outlet/device up to a total of 4, and these are available from us by clicking on the accessories at the top of this page and adding to your basket.
What's in the Box?
- IP 9820 Power Switch unit
- Remote control
- Ethernet Cable
- Set-up CD
- UK Power lead for Remote Switch (EU power cable is available for no extra charge)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
|Number Power Sockets||Eight|
|Max Input Load||15A|
|Max Socket Load||10A|
|Auto Ping Reboot||Yes|
|Additional Features||Auto Ping, SNMP v1, SNMP v3, MQTT, SSH|
|Scheduled Operation||Yes - schedule on/off once per day per port|
|Power Measurement||Per Outlet|