Aviosys 8 Port IP Power Switch IP9820 with WiFi
A full feature IP power switch with external temperature monitoring capability.
- Remote management of 8 power sockets with max 15A
- Rack mountable
- WiFi support, 802.11n-b/g and ethernet
- Monitor voltage, current and external temperature
Save money and time, cut energy usage, reduce your carbon footprint. No need to travel to your office to reboot a machine. Improved design, higher power rating.
- Reboot Routers, Servers, PCs etc.
- High Power 15A
- Remote management of 8 power sockets
- WiFi support, 802.11n-b/g
- Voltage, Current and external Temperature monitoring
- Critical power surge protection for Automatic Device Protection
- Auto-ping feature
- Scheduler System, Log Capability, HUB function (four 4 RJ45 connections)
Available with EU power cables. Please specify if you want EU power cables at order time.
Control 8 ports with this state of the art rack mount Power Distribution Unit (PDU) & Remote Power Control (RPC) system.
Manage 8 power sockets independently via a web browser to power ON/OFF or re-boot. Auto Ping feature allows automatic rebooting of devices.
Control critical network devices without the need to send an engineer to site, saving time and money and protecting your valuable equipment too.
Can be used to save energy, to reboot devices after shutdown periods, or use the timer function to pre-set power on/off schedules. FCC and CE approval and fully ROHS Compliant.
Features and Specification
- High Power 15A switch On/Off via Internet/Ethernet
- Supports browsers IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, & Safari/Smartphone with Win/iOS/Android
- WiFi 802.11n-b/g, plus WPS for easy WiFi setup
- HTTPS /SSL, TCP/IP , PPPOE, DHCP, DDNS, SNMP & SMTP & Telnet
- Current , Voltage & external Temperature detection
- Live chart display the value of WH (Watt per hour), Current Amp , Voltage & Temperature
- Supports Inrush Current for T5 fluorescent light
- Power Surge protection, embedded fuse
- Log function, Save History as CSV file
- 2 x USB ports
- USB Webcam monitoring (needs support for UPNP, M-JPG /YUV)
- USB flash drive for saving history/log information
- Time schedule - can be pre-set to a specific time to turn On/Off automatically
- IR remote. Control the power switch without needing a PC
- Auto ping with power cycling of equipment that is not working
- LCD display shows temperature, voltage, IP address and current for each port
- Supports 1 dry contact port
- 1U 19" Rack mount IP Power Controller
Aviosys Range Feature Comparison
|IP Power 9255 UK||IP Power 9255 EU||IP Power 9255 PRO UK||IP Power 9255 PRO EU||IP Power Switch IP9258S||IP Power Switch IP9258SP with Ping||IP Power 9850 UK||IP Power 9850 EU||IP Power Switch IP9858SP||IP Power Switch IP9858SP-NW||IP Power Switch IP9858DX-S||IP Power Switch IP9858DX-S-NW||IP Power 9820|
|Number of Output Sockets||1||1||1||1||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||8|
|Output Socket Type||UK Three Pin||EU Two Pin||UK Three Pin||EU Two Pin||IEC||IEC||UK Three Pin||EU Two Pin||IEC||IEC||IEC||IEC||IEC|
|Auto Ping Reboot|
Technical Specification of the IP Power 9820
- Embedded Web Server - you just need a web browser to access the power switch and control it
- Network connectivity - 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Network Access (RJ45 Jack)
- IEC 320 Connector design, 1 Male Inlet (power in), 4 Female Outlet (Power output switch via Ethernet)
- Timer Power Switch - can preset the time schedule to turn power ON/OFF through Internet / Ethernet
- WAP Mobile Phone Control - controllable with a GPRS telephone via WAP
- IR Sensor for IR remote controller
- Open Code Customization - limited source sode is provided to allow you to to customise the look of the web interface
- Supports Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- DDNS Support - for controlling remote devices which connect to the Internet via a dynamic IP address provided by the ISP
- Email support, if the IP address changes an email will be sent automatically
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
Power Schedule Options
- Set schedule for each output individually
- Reboot at a set date and time
- Select the action: turn ON, turn OFF or Turn OFF/ON
- Select frequency: once off, daily, week days, week-end
- HTTP Command - allows end-user modification into your own Webpage
- Total power control up to 20Amp/110V or 15Amp/220V. Maximum of 10A per device
Dimension (L x W x H): 450 x 170 x 50mm.
Metal CASE design
Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
The Aviosys Remote Power Switches are supplied without power cables. The IP9820 takes Male C14 to Female C13 power cable 2m black, 1 per outlet/device up to a total of 4, and these are available from us by clicking on the accessories at the top of this page and adding to your basket.
What's in the Box?
- IP 9820 Power Switch unit
- Remote control
- Ethernet Cable
- Set-up CD
- UK Power lead for Remote Switch (EU power cable is available for no extra charge)
- Installation Instructions
- 1 Year Warranty
|Number Power Sockets||8|
|Connectivity||Ethernet (RJ45), Wi-Fi|
|Auto Ping Reboot||Yes|
|Additional Features||Auto Ping, SNMP v1|
|Scheduled Operation||Yes - schedule on/off once per day per port|
All network enabled Aviosys models support HTTP based commands so can be controlled using command line tools like wget or curl.For example, the following command will return the power status of each outlet: curl -i -X GET http://192.168.1.18/set.cmd...
The IP9820S unit comes with a battery operated Remote Control, so you can control the 8 ports, just like on a TV remote.
The total load of all of the outlets cannot exceed 15 amps @ 220V. The maximum load on a single outlet is 10 amps.