AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor
The AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor makes an important addition to security and safety. The smoke detectors are easy to install and configure and should be mounted on the ceiling for maximum efficiency.
The AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor makes an important addition to security and safety.
The smoke detectors are easy to install and configure and should be mounted on the ceiling for maximum efficiency.
- On/Off alarm signal of Smoke Detected
- Accurate, cost effective Smoke Detector
- LED indicates the status of Smoke Detector
- Sensor type - open/closed contact switch
- Up to 2 Smoke Detector Sensors per sensorProbe2, 8 per sensorProbe8 and 8 per securityProbe8
- Includes disconnect alarm that checks that the sensor is securely plugged into the sensorProbe
- Power source: powered by sensorProbe. No additional power (battery) needed.
- Dry contact output: 0.045mA
- Power consumption: Typical 290.00 mWatt, 58.00mA
- Main housing: Diameter 100mm, height 28mm
- Battery lifetime:
- Zinc Carbon battery: approx. 1 year
- Alkaline Energizer battery: approx. 4 years
- Lithium battery: approx. 10 years
- Power source: Powered by securityProbe or sensorProbe base unit andd/or 9V battery
- Alarm sound: 85dB at 3m
- Photoelectric detector type
- Suitable for installation to BS 5839 pt 6 Grade F
- Full function test button
- Alarm auto0reset
- Insect resistant chamber
- Missing battery lockout
- Compatible base units: all sensorProbe monitors, all securityProbe monitors and E-sensor8