AKCP sensorProbe4 4 Port Environment Monitor with PoE
Great value, 4 sensor ports, easy to set up, economical monitoring solution with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
An intelligent mid-size solution for monitoring, with built in web-server, full email and SNMP functionality.
A solution that is ready right out of the box, simply assign an IP address and connect to the embedded web server.
sensorProbe4 records all events in its database with a time stamp of when the sensor alarm was raised and the action taken place. A standalone product with no external software dependencies SensorProbe4 gives you the very best for your monitoring needs.
4 auto-sense intelligent sensor ports work with a wide range of intelligent sensors. Uses any combination of sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, water leakage, airflow, security and even control relays.
Features of the sensorProbe4 with PoE
- Fully embedded TCP/IP and web-server
- Built-in notification features - Email and SNMP traps
- 4 auto-sense ports for connecting any AKCess Pro sensors
- A new improved web-based interface for easy configuration and monitoring
- Continuous time feature on every sensor port to eliminate false warning alerts
- Login for User and Administrator for better security
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- A standalone product without any external hardware and software dependencies
- Micro code firmware update over the Internet
- Customized color configuration for displaying alerts
- Network Management System Integration
The AKCP sensorProbe4 is the monitoring base unit, it does not have any built-in sensors. In order to measure anything you need to attach one or more sensors to the base unit.
|Sensor Connectors||4 x RJ-45 sensor connectors|
|Max. External Sensors||4|
|Supplied External Sensors||None|
|Supported External Sensors||AKCP Temperature Sensor
AKCP Combined Temperature/Humidity Sensor
AKCP Airflow Sensor
AKCP Digital Voltmeter
AKCP Dry Contact Sensor
AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor
AKCP Motion Detector Sensor
AKCP Power Detector Sensor
AKCP Security Sensor
AKCP Spot Water Detection Sensor
AKCP Rope Water Sensor
AKCP ropeFuel Sensor
sensorProbe Range Feature Summary
|AKCP sensorProbe2||AKCP sensorProbe2 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe2+||AKCP sensorProbe4||AKCP sensorProbe4 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe8||AKCP sensorProbe8 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe8 X20||AKCP sensorProbe8 X60|
|Extended Dry Contact Inputs||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||20||60|
|Supplied External Sensors||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Optional Built-in Cellular Modem|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
- Dimension: Size 8.5" x 5.43" x 1.80", 1U Rack Mount Standard, Weight 1.72 pounds
- Inputs: x 4 RJ45 ports for connecting sensors
- Operating Environment: Temperature : Min. -35° C - Max.80° C, Humidity : Min. 20% - Max. 80%, Non-Condensing)
- Power Requirements: Voltage 7.5 - 9 V / >= 1.2 Amp
- Network Interface: Standard 100MB Full Duplex Ethernet RJ-45 Port
- Output: Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 4 RJ-45 sensor ports
- Status Indicators: LED indication for Power, LED for Network Connectivity, LED for sensor online and threshold status
- Components: Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
AKCess Pro Server
Installations with more than one sensorProbe4 or other AKCP monitoring units greatly benefit from using AKCess Pro Server software. AKCess Pro Server is a free software application created by AKCP. The application enables you to group your entire estate of AKCP monitors into a single screen, giving you centralised data logging and alert configuration.
- Web based interface so you can manage from anywhere;
- Extensive map support with drill down to cabinet level;
- Extensive notification options taking into account sensor, power or access control status;
- Easy notification configuration with the Notification Wizard. Extensive alert actions like SNMP traps, Email, Popup Messages, SMS, Remote Unlock;
- Extend with your own scripts for complex sensor input or alert notifications.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x sensorProbe4 base unit with PoE
- 1 x power adapter with power cord
- 1 x 5ft. ethernet cross over cable
- Help CD
- Printed manual
|Max External Sensors||
4 x Sensors / Dry Contacts
|External Sensors Supported|
|External Sensors Supplied||
|User Interface||Built in web interface|
|Alerting||Email, Siren / Strobe Light, SNMP Trap|
|Dimensions||Size 21.5cm x 13.7cm x 4.5cm|
4 x RJ-45 Sensor Ports / Dry Contacts
Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 4 RJ-45 sensor ports
Temperature : Min. -35° C - Max.80° C
Humidity : Min. 20% - Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
Standard 100MB Full Duplex
Ethernet RJ-45 Port
LED indication for Power
LED for Network Connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
|Power over Ethernet||IEEE 802.3af|
Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
1.12 Watt, 0.13A
|Temperature Units||Celsius / Fahrenheit|
In very simple terms, the securityProbe range is more feature rich than the sensorProbe range. The sensorProbe range offers a more honed feature set and lacks some of the more advanced alerting options available on the securityProbe range like SMS text...
Akcess Pro server is a software product developed by AKCP to support their environment monitors. The software enables central data logging and alerting of sensorProbe and securityProbe monitors.
AKCP temperature and humidity sensors have a quite high accuracy and are calibrated by the supplier of the sensor. In general they do not need much calibration. The user could carry out calibration to verify accuracy. If needed you can adjust using the...
AKCP sensors all use RJ45 connectors and can be extended using standard CAT5 cable and one or more inline couplers up to a maximum distance of 100m. Historically, AKCP did recommend extending their sensors using your structured cabling systems. AKCP...
No. Only the securityProbe range is able to read information from remote sensorProbes using the Virtual Probe feature. If you wanted to merge information from a number of different sensorProbe units, you would need to either use a 3rd ...
The AKCP Temperature Sensor has a temperature range of -55 to +125°C / -67 to +257°F with an accuracy of ±0.5°C from -10 to +75°C.
AKCPro Server is a software application written by AKCP for logging and alerting you to environmental problems in your data center. The software is able to integrate all of the wide range of monitoring tools available from AKCP like inline power measurement...
I assume that you would like to be able to have the siren/strobe light acitvated by your existing alarm system. If you have a dry contact coming from your alarm system into a port on the sensorProbe, and the siren/strobe from another port on the sensorprobe...
When you send email using regular SMTP servers the email you send is sent plain text over the network. Plain text means that, with proper network sniffiing tools, the email can be read by anybody with access to the network traffic. The internet was ...
- AKCP sensorProbe2 Environment Monitor with PoE£316.20 £263.50
- AKCP sensorProbe8 8 Port Environment Monitor with PoE£726.30 £605.25
- AKCP sensorProbe8 8 Port Environment Monitor£702.30 £585.25
- AKCP sensorProbe2+
As low as £282.72 £235.60