AKCP sensorProbe2 Environment Monitor with PoE
Great value, 2 sensor ports, easy to set up, economical monitoring solution with Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
A simple, accurate and rugged 2 port intelligent sensor monitoring device
The sensorProbe2 is a low cost SNMP enable and Web-based Environmental Monitoring Device. Based on years of industry experience, it is ready to run out of the box. Simply assign the IP address and connect to the embedded webserver.
sensorProbe2 has been field-proven with versatile measurement options. It can be configured to prevent specific kinds of exposure to humidity, water leakage, gas, airflow and low/high temperature, etc. It supports other sensors which can monitor voltage drop, security, analogue and dry contacts.
A wide range of AKCP intelligent sensors are supported. Simply plug the sensor in the sensorProbe2 (or into your structured cabling network) and the autosense feature will recognise the type and automatically configure it. The sensorProbe monitors your equipment’s environmental variations, and notifies you through Email or SNMP Alerts in your Network Management system in advance to prevent any disaster. The user-friendly web interface allows you to monitor and control the sensorProbe2 from anywhere remotely. It also provides you with a graphical representation of environmental conditions.
The sensorProbe2 has been tightly integrated with Network Management Systems like HP Openview, CA TNG Unicenter, IBM Tivoli and WhatsUp Gold and is designed to run for years non-stop.
Features of the sensorProbe2 with PoE
- Compatible with a wide range of AKCP’s intelligent sensors
- Battery backed time of day clock for accurate record keeping
- Combine with dual temperature and humidity sensor for up to 4 sensor points on 2 ports
- Runs Power over Ethernet (fully IEEE 802.3af compliant
- 2 autosense intelligent sensor ports
- Full SNMP compliance
- Microcode firmware update over the internet
- Embedded web interface for remote access and configuration
- Built in software for data logging, alerting and graphing
For the sensorProbe2 without PoE (Power over Ethernet) please view sensorProbe2.
The AKCP sensorProbe2 is the monitoring base unit, it does not have any built-in sensors. In order to measure anything you need to attach one or more sensors to the base unit.
|Sensor Connectors||2 x RJ-45 sensor connectors|
|Max. External Sensors||2|
|Supplied External Sensors||None|
|Supported External Sensors||AKCP Temperature Sensor
AKCP Combined Temperature/Humidity Sensor
AKCP Airflow Sensor
AKCP Digital Voltmeter
AKCP Dry Contact Sensor
AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor
AKCP Motion Detector Sensor
AKCP Power Detector Sensor
AKCP Security Sensor
AKCP Spot Water Detection Sensor
AKCP Rope Water Sensor
AKCP ropeFuel Sensor
sensorProbe Range Feature Summary
|AKCP sensorProbe2||AKCP sensorProbe2 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe2+||AKCP sensorProbe4||AKCP sensorProbe4 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe8||AKCP sensorProbe8 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe8 X20||AKCP sensorProbe8 X60|
|Extended Dry Contact Inputs||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||20||60|
|Supplied External Sensors||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Optional Built-in Cellular Modem|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
AKCess Pro Server
Installations with more than one sensorProbe2 or other AKCP monitoring units greatly benefit from using AKCess Pro Server software. AKCess Pro Server is a free software application created by AKCP. The application enables you to group your entire estate of AKCP monitors into a single screen, giving you centralised data logging and alert configuration.
- Web based interface so you can manage from anywhere;
- Extensive map support with drill down to cabinet level;
- Extensive notification options taking into account sensor, power or access control status;
- Easy notification configuration with the Notification Wizard. Extensive alert actions like SNMP traps, Email, Popup Messages, SMS, Remote Unlock;
- Extend with your own scripts for complex sensor input or alert notifications.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x sensorProbe2 base unit with PoE
- 1 x power adapter with power cord
- 1 x 5ft. ethernet cross over cable
- Help CD
- Printed manual
|Max External Sensors||
2 x Sensors / Dry Contacts
|External Sensors Supported|
|External Sensors Supplied||
|User Interface||Built in web interface|
|Alerting||Email, Siren / Strobe Light, SNMP Trap|
|Dimensions||Size : 11.4cm x 6.3cm x 3.1cm|
2 x RJ-45 Sensor Ports / Dry Contacts
Up to 10 dry contact inputs
Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 2 RJ-45 sensor ports
Temperature : Min. -35°C - Max.80°C
Humidity : Min. 20% - Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
Standard 100MB Full Duplex
Ethernet RJ-45 Port
LED indication for Power
LED for Network Connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
|Power over Ethernet||IEEE 802.3af|
Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
1.125 Watt, 0.15A
|Temperature Units||Celsius / Fahrenheit|
- AKCP sensorProbe4 4 Port Environment Monitor£358.80 £299.00
- AKCP sensorProbe4 4 Port Environment Monitor with PoE£383.40 £319.50
- AKCP sensorProbe8 8 Port Environment Monitor with PoE£726.30 £605.25
- AKCP sensorProbe8 8 Port Environment Monitor£702.30 £585.25
- AKCP sensorProbe2+
As low as £282.72 £235.60