AKCP sensorProbe2 2 Port Environment Monitor
Great value, 2 sensor ports, easy to set up, economical monitoring solution.
The ideal solution for small computer and server rooms. The sensorProbe2 is an easy to use, economical complete environment monitor for alerting to changes in temperature, humidity, flooding and much more. With built-in web-based software, the sensorProbe2 gives you an easy to use sophisticated Notification Wizard to alert to changes and to log and graph data.
SensorProbe2 has 2 ports which can be used for any of the large range of sensors, including temperature, combined temperature & humidity, wetness, airflow, smoke, motion, power, combined siren & strobe light alarm. Not only that but probes can be placed up to 100m from the main unit and the unit will automatically find the sensors.
Features of the AKCP sensorProbe2
- Embedded web server allowing easy administration
- Supports all major communications protocols
- Supports up to 2 intelligent auto sense probes simultaneously
- Fully SNMP compliant including SNMP MIBs
- Includes SNMP utilities for setting and getting parameters. Example programs to read and control the sensorProbe
- Supports SNMP polling which allows the sensor values to be collected and graphed with host applications
- SNMP Trap notifications to 2 destinations
- Email notifications to 5 email addresses
- Email and Traps include the probe description and current value
- Individual thresholds can be set for all probes
- Standard One year warranty
- Unlimited lifetime support
- Includes complete, easy to understand documentation
The AKCP SensorProbe2 contains all of the software you require and is very simple and quick to set up. It logs your sensor readings and alarms when things go outside parameters you specify using the easy to use web administration system.
All AKCP environment monitors are fully extendable, new probes can be added at any time and multiple units, for instance, a SecurityProbe and SensorProbe2 can be monitored together using third party software.
The SensorProbe2 is supplied without sensors (full range on this page to choose from).
For the sensorProbe2 with Power over Ethernet view SensorProbe2 with PoE.
The AKCP sensorProbe2 is the monitoring base unit, it does not have any built-in sensors. In order to measure anything you need to attach one or more sensors to the base unit.
|Sensor Connectors||2 x RJ-45 sensor connectors|
|Max. External Sensors||2|
|Supplied External Sensors||None|
|Supported External Sensors||AKCP Temperature Sensor
AKCP Combined Temperature/Humidity Sensor
AKCP Airflow Sensor
AKCP Digital Voltmeter
AKCP Dry Contact Sensor
AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor
AKCP Motion Detector Sensor
AKCP Power Detector Sensor
AKCP Security Sensor
AKCP Spot Water Detection Sensor
AKCP Rope Water Sensor
AKCP ropeFuel Sensor
sensorProbe Range Feature Summary
|AKCP sensorProbe2||AKCP sensorProbe2 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe2+||AKCP sensorProbe4||AKCP sensorProbe4 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe8||AKCP sensorProbe8 PoE||AKCP sensorProbe8 X20||AKCP sensorProbe8 X60|
|Extended Dry Contact Inputs||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||20||60|
|Supplied External Sensors||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None||None|
|Optional Built-in Cellular Modem|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE)|
AKCess Pro Server
Installations with more than one sensorProbe2 or other AKCP monitoring units greatly benefit from using AKCess Pro Server software. AKCess Pro Server is a free software application created by AKCP. The application enables you to group your entire estate of AKCP monitors into a single screen, giving you centralised data logging and alert configuration.
- Web based interface so you can manage from anywhere;
- Extensive map support with drill down to cabinet level;
- Extensive notification options taking into account sensor, power or access control status;
- Easy notification configuration with the Notification Wizard. Extensive alert actions like SNMP traps, Email, Popup Messages, SMS, Remote Unlock;
- Extend with your own scripts for complex sensor input or alert notifications.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x sensorProbe2 base unit
- 1 x power adapter with power cord
- 1 x 5ft. ethernet cross over cable
- Help CD
- Printed manual
|Max External Sensors||
2 x Sensors / Dry Contacts
|External Sensors Supported|
|External Sensors Supplied||
|User Interface||Built in web interface|
|Alerting||Email, Siren / Strobe Light, SNMP Trap|
|Dimensions||Size : 11.4cm x 6.3cm x 3.1cm|
2 x RJ-45 Sensor Ports / Dry Contacts
Up to 10 dry contact inputs
Configurable output signals (0VDC/5VDC) on any of the 2 RJ-45 sensor ports
Temperature : Min. -35° C - Max.80° C
Humidity : Min. 20% - Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
Standard 100MB Full Duplex
Ethernet RJ-45 Port
LED indication for Power
LED for Network Connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
|Power over Ethernet||N/A|
Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
1.125 Watt, 0.15A
|Temperature Units||Celsius / Fahrenheit|