AKCP securityProbe 5E X20 Standard with Video
Fully featured environment monitor including web based maps and automatic sensor detection, hi-definition digital camera support and 20 dry contact inputs.
Also available in X60 Dry Contact variant
Monitors conditions in the server room, datacentre or other sensitive environment, with video camera and Dry Contact sensor support. Monitor the physical environment, receive alerts on unauthorised intruders, security breaches, high temperatures, smoke, water leakages, power outages and more. Not only that but with a sophisticated notification system you can even set up automatic actions such as Server Shutdowns, and using expansion units you can have up to 500 sensors.
Features of the securityProbe 5E Standard with Video
- Up to 4 Hi Def Digital Video cameras
- 8 intelligent sensor ports including 1 or 3 phase power monitoring
- 20 x Dry Contact ports
- 2 Expansion ports, extendable up to 500 sensors using E-sensor8 or E-opto 16expansion modules
- Compatible with ACKP's wide range of sensors, inc thermocouple adaptors
- Sensors expandable via CAT5 structured cabling up to 300m
- Virtual sensor function to monitor power, Modbus, network devices etc
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC
- SNMPv3 compliant, MODBUS Master/Slave function
- Email alerts, SMS (with modem), escalation function, relay output, automatic corrective actions (eg server shutdown)
- 1u rack mountable
Compatible with all of the range of Intelligent Sensors it provides a complete environmental, access control and security monitoring solution.
The securityProbe5ESV-X20 combines all the advantages of the securityProbe 5ESV but with an additional 20x 2 Wire dry contact inputs. Built into a 1U rack mount box. The securityProbe 5ESV has a Linux Operating System running an iMX25 CPU. An additional 2 Gigabytes SD card can be installed to provide greater storage capacity.
It is TCP / IP compliant and runs lighttpd web server including https (SSL), Bash, Perl, Telnet, PHP, Email and Nagios.
The securityProbe 5E Standard has an easy-to-use web-based user interface for sensor configuration, data collection and extensive graphing. Complete SNMP functions such including SNMP v3 encryption are supported.
The AKCP securityProbe is the monitoring base unit, it does not have any built-in sensors. In order to measure anything you need to attach one or more sensors to the base unit.
|Sensor Connectors||8 x RJ-45 sensor connectors
2 x RJ-45 expansion unit connectors
20 x dry contact connectors
|Max. External Sensors||8
Up to 500 sensors using expansion units
20 x dry contact inputs
|Supplied External Sensors||None|
|Supported External Sensors||AKCP Temperature Sensor
AKCP Combined Temperature/Humidity Sensor
AKCP Airflow Sensor
AKCP Digital Voltmeter
AKCP Dry Contact Sensor
AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor
AKCP Motion Detector Sensor
AKCP Power Detector Sensor
AKCP Security Sensor
AKCP Spot Water Detection Sensor
AKCP Rope Water Sensor
AKCP ropeFuel Sensor
Temperature Thermal Map Sensor
Temperature / Humidity Thermal Map Sensor
K-type Thermocouple Adapter
J-type Thermocouple Adapter
4-20 mAmp Converter
AKCP securityProbe Feature Summary
The AKCP securityProbe range of environment monitors is highly expandable.
|Supported Sensors||All AkCP auto-sense sensors||Dry contact inputs||Dry contact inputs|
AKCess Pro Server
Installations with more than one securityProbe or other AKCP monitoring units greatly benefit from using AKCess Pro Server software. AKCess Pro Server is a free software application created by AKCP. The application enables you to group your entire estate of AKCP monitors into a single screen, giving you centralised data logging and alert configuration.
- Web based interface so you can manage from anywhere;
- Extensive map support with drill down to cabinet level;
- Extensive notification options taking into account sensor, power or access control status;
- Easy notification configuration with the Notification Wizard. Extensive alert actions like SNMP traps, Email, Popup Messages, SMS, Remote Unlock;
- Extend with your own scripts for complex sensor input or alert notifications.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x securityProbe 5E Standard base unit with video connectors
- 1 x power adapter with power cord
- 1 x 5ft. ethernet cross over cable
- Help CD
- Printed manual
|Max External Sensors||
8 x Sensors / Dry Contacts
Up to 500 sensors using optional expansion units
20 x Dry Contacts
|External Sensors Supported|
|External Sensors Supplied||
|User Interface||Built in web interface|
|Alerting||Email, SMS, MMS, Voice Call, Siren / Strobe Light, System Shutdown, SNMP Trap, Secure SNMP Trap|
|Power Supply||External Power Supply|
|Dimensions||Size 21.5cm x 13.7cm x 4.5cm|
8 x RJ-45 Sensor Ports / Dry Contacts
4 x RJ-45 Expansion Ports
1 x USB Port (version 1.1)
RS485, 2 Pin Terminal box, (used for Modbus)
20 x Dry Contact Inputs
4x video Input ports VI-4, NTSC/PAL, BNC jacks 75 ohm 30 Au
4x PTZ two pin Controllers
Ext. Speaker Out, 2.5” jack (Analog)
Mic Out, 2.5" jack (Analog) (For modem application)
4x PTDC Outputs
Temperature : Min. -35° C - Max. +55°C
Humidity : Min. 20% - Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
Standard 100MB Full Duplex
Ethernet RJ-45 Port
LED indication for Power
LED for Network Connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
|Power over Ethernet||N/A|
Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
Typical 7.12 Watt, 0.949A
|Temperature Units||Celsius / Fahrenheit|