AKCP securityProbe 5E Standard
Fully featured environment monitor including web based maps and automatic sensor detection. Connect up to 8 x sensors to the main unit, plus up to 500 sensors using expansion units.
Alerts you to conditions in the server room, datacentre or other sensitive environment, the securityProbe is it. Monitor the physical environment, receive alerts on unauthorised intruders, security breaches, high temperatures, smoke, water leakages, power outages and more. Not only that but with a sophisticated notification system you can even set up automatic actions such as Server Shutdowns, and using expansion units you can have up to 500 sensors.
Note this unit is supplied without sensors. Please consider adding a temperature / humidity or other sensors to your order.
Features of the securityProbe 5E Standard
- 8 intelligent sensor ports
- Extendable up to 500 sensors using E-sensor8, E-opto6 expansion modules
- Compatible with ACKP's wide range of sensors, inc thermocouple adaptors
- Virtual sensor function to monitor power, Modbus, network devices etc
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC
- SNMPv3 compliant, MODBUS Master/Slave function
- Email alerts, SMS (with optional EDGE USB cellular modem), escalation function, relay output, automatic corrective actions (eg server shutdown)
- 1U rack mountable
Compatible with all of the AKCess Pro range of Intelligent Sensors it provides a complete environmental, access control and security monitoring solution.
SecurityProbe 5E Standard has a Linux based operating system running an iMX25 CPU. An additional 2 Gigabytes SD card is installed to provide greater storage capacity.
The AKCP securityProbe is the monitoring base unit, it does not have any built-in sensors. In order to measure anything you need to attach one or more sensors to the base unit.
|Sensor Connectors||8 x RJ-45 sensor connectors
2 x RJ-45 expansion unit connectors
|Max. External Sensors||8
Up to 500 sensors using expansion units
|Supplied External Sensors||None|
|Supported External Sensors||AKCP Temperature Sensor
AKCP Combined Temperature/Humidity Sensor
AKCP Airflow Sensor
AKCP Digital Voltmeter
AKCP Dry Contact Sensor
AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor
AKCP Motion Detector Sensor
AKCP Power Detector Sensor
AKCP Security Sensor
AKCP Spot Water Detection Sensor
AKCP Rope Water Sensor
AKCP ropeFuel Sensor
Temperature Thermal Map Sensor
Temperature / Humidity Thermal Map Sensor
K-type Thermocouple Adapter
J-type Thermocouple Adapter
4-20 mAmp Converter
AKCP securityProbe Feature Summary
|securityProbe 5E Standard||securityProbe 5E Standard with Video||securityProbe 5E Standard X20||securityProbe 5E Standard with Video X20|
(inc. dry contact sensors)
|Extended Dry Contact Inputs||0||0||20||20|
|Supplied External Sensors||None||1 x Temperature / Humidity Sensor||None||None|
|Video Support||None||4 x Digital Video Ports||None||4 x Digital Video Ports|
The AKCP securityProbe range of environement monitors is highly expandable.
|Supported Sensors||All AkCP auto-sense sensors||Dry contact inputs||Dry contact inputs|
AKCess Pro Server
Installations with more than one securityProbe or other AKCP monitoring units greatly benefit from using AKCess Pro Server software. AKCess Pro Server is a free software application created by AKCP. The application enables you to group your entire estate of AKCP monitors into a single screen, giving you centralised data logging and alert configuration.
- Web based interface so you can manage from anywhere;
- Extensive map support with drill down to cabinet level;
- Extensive notification options taking into account sensor, power or access control status;
- Easy notification configuration with the Notification Wizard. Extensive alert actions like SNMP traps, Email, Popup Messages, SMS, Remote Unlock;
- Extend with your own scripts for complex sensor input or alert notifications.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x securityProbe 5E Standard base unit
- 1 x power adapter with power cord
- 1 x 5ft. ethernet cross over cable
- Help CD
- Printed manual
|Max External Sensors||
8 x Sensors / Dry Contacts
Up to 500 Sensors using optional expansion units
|External Sensors Supported|
|External Sensors Supplied||
|User Interface||Built in web interface|
|Alerting||Email, SMS, MMS, Sound, Siren / Strobe Light, System Shutdown, SNMP Trap, Secure SNMP Trap|
|Dimensions||Size 21.5cm x 13.7cm x 4.5cm|
8 x RJ-45 Sensor Ports / Dry Contacts
4x RJ-45 Expansion Ports
1x USB port (Version1.1)
Audio In (Analog) 2.5" jack
RS485, 2 Pin Terminal box, (used for Modbus)
Ext. Speaker Out, 2.5” jack (Analog)
Mic Out, 2.5" jack (Analog) (For modem application)
Temperature : Min. -35° C - Max. 55°C
Humidity : Min. 20% - Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
Standard 100MB Full Duplex
Ethernet RJ-45 Port
LED indication for Power
LED for Network Connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
|Power over Ethernet||N/A|
Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
Typical 6.46 Watt, 0.86A
|Temperature Units||Celsius / Fahrenheit|