AKCP securityProbe 5E Standard X20
Fully featured environment monitor including web based maps and automatic sensor detection and 20 dry contact inputs.
If you want to invest in only one system that will monitor for environmental threats, alert you so that you can take action before any damage occurs and have something that is adaptable enough to grow with your business then the securityProbe 5ES-X20 is it.
The securityProbe5ES-X20 is an intelligent sophisticated environment monitoring system with all the features of the securityProbe 5ES but with an additional 20 2-wire dry contact inputs. It will monitor a wide range of parameters such as high temperatures, smoke, water leakage, power outage etc in up to 500 locations and alert to changes and threats via email, SMS/MMS, SNMP traps and more. An added Virtual Sensors feature monitors power, Modbus, network devices and other SNMP based equipment.
Features of the securityProbe 5E X20
- Embedded web server.
- Receive notifications via email, SMS / MMS, SNMP traps, and many more.
- Integrates with network management systems via SNMPv1 and encrypted SNMPv3.
- Ability to connect external GPRS/GSM modem, Bluetooth and WiFi USB adapters.
- Uses Linux operating system for maximum stability and flexibility.
- Virtual Sensors Feature to monitor power, Modbus, network devices, and other SNMP based equipment.
- Built-in graphing and data logging, internally or to a remote PC.
- Platform independent; free firmware upgrades and utilities from AKCess Pro.
- Monitor up to 500 intelligent sensors using expansion modules (E-Opto16 and E-Sensor8)
- Compatible with complete range of AKCess Pro Intelligent sensors
- Full Modbus support : Modbus Master / Slave, Modbus RTU, Modbus over TCP/IP
The AKCP securityProbe is the monitoring base unit, it does not have any built-in sensors. In order to measure anything you need to attach one or more sensors to the base unit.
|Sensor Connectors||8 x RJ-45 sensor connectors
2 x RJ-45 expansion unit connectors
20 x dry contact connectors
|Max. External Sensors||8
Up to 500 sensors using expansion units
20 dry contacts
|Supplied External Sensors||None|
|Supported External Sensors||AKCP Temperature Sensor
AKCP Combined Temperature/Humidity Sensor
AKCP Airflow Sensor
AKCP Digital Voltmeter
AKCP Dry Contact Sensor
AKCP Smoke Detector Sensor
AKCP Motion Detector Sensor
AKCP Power Detector Sensor
AKCP Security Sensor
AKCP Spot Water Detection Sensor
AKCP Rope Water Sensor
AKCP ropeFuel Sensor
Temperature Thermal Map Sensor
Temperature / Humidity Thermal Map Sensor
K-type Thermocouple Adapter
J-type Thermocouple Adapter
4-20 mAmp Converter
AKCP securityProbe Feature Summary
The AKCP securityProbe range of environement monitors is highly expandable.
|Supported Sensors||All AkCP auto-sense sensors||Dry contact inputs||Dry contact inputs|
AKCess Pro Server
Installations with more than one securityProbe or other AKCP monitoring units greatly benefit from using AKCess Pro Server software. AKCess Pro Server is a free software application created by AKCP. The application enables you to group your entire estate of AKCP monitors into a single screen, giving you centralised data logging and alert configuration.
- Web based interface so you can manage from anywhere;
- Extensive map support with drill down to cabinet level;
- Extensive notification options taking into account sensor, power or access control status;
- Easy notification configuration with the Notification Wizard. Extensive alert actions like SNMP traps, Email, Popup Messages, SMS, Remote Unlock;
- Extend with your own scripts for complex sensor input or alert notifications.
What's in the Box?
- 1 x securityProbe 5E Standard X20 base unit
- 1 x power adapter with power cord
- 1 x 5ft. ethernet cross over cable
- Help CD
- Printed manual
|Max External Sensors||
8 x Sensors / Dry Contacts
Up to 500 sensors with optional expansion units
20 x Dry Contacts
|External Sensors Supported|
|External Sensors Supplied||
|User Interface||Built in web interface|
|Alerting||Email, SMS, MMS, Voice Call, Sound, Siren / Strobe Light, System Shutdown, SNMP Trap, Secure SNMP Trap|
|Power Supply||External Power Supply|
|Dimensions||Size : 43.3cm x 13.7cm x 4.5cm|
8 x RJ-45 Sensor Ports / Dry Contacts
4 x RJ-45 Expansion Ports
1 x USB Port (version 1.1)
Audio In (Analog) 2.5" jack
RS485, 2 Pin Terminal box, (used for Modbus)
20 x Dry Contact Inputs
Ext. Speaker Out, 2.5” jack (Analog)
Mic Out, 2.5" jack (Analog) (For modem application)
Temperature : Min. -35° C - Max. +55°C
Humidity : Min. 20% - Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
Standard 100MB Full Duplex
Ethernet RJ-45 Port
LED indication for Power
LED for Network Connectivity
LED for sensor online and threshold status
|Power over Ethernet||N/A|
Manufactured using highly integrated, low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
Typical 7.12 Watt, 0.949A
|Temperature Units||Celsius / Fahrenheit|