AKCP Motion Detector Sensor
AKCP passive infrared motion detector detects the presence of movement, it is specifically designed to be integrated with the sensorProbe and securityProbe series of environmental monitors.
Its unique design makes it able to be mounted on the wall or ceiling. It is available in a small easy-to-install package. To prevent false alarm, this motion detector characterizes the optimum detection angle. It is also compatible with any AKCP sensorProbe. To add versatility, up to 10 motion detectors can be linked together and plugged into a single sensor port.
- Wall/ceiling mounted design
- Weatherproof protection
- Surface mount technology
- High RFI immunity
- Up to 10 Motion Detector Sensors on a single port
- Power supply: Powered by the securityProbe or sensorProbe base unit.
- Power consumption: Typical 51.40 mWatt, 10.28mA
- Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (4°F ~ 122°F)
- Dimensions: 65mm x 60mm x 35mm
- Detection angel: 60°
- Infrared sensor dual element
- High sensativity
- Maximum working distance is 3m
- Maximum cable length of single motion detector sensor is 300m
- Maximum total cable length of a string of 10 motion sensors is 46m
- Maximum length of cable between each motion sensor should be less than 6m
- Compatible base units: all sensorProbe monitors, all securityProbe monitors and E-sensor8