AKCP K-Type Thermocouple Adaptor
The AKCP Thermocouple adaptor is specially designed for connecting any K-type thermocouple sensor to the securityProbe or securityProbe 5E base units.
When a K-type thermocouple sensor is plugged into the adapter and the RJ-45 LAN cable is connected to the Intelligent Sensor port on either the base unit or the E-sensor8 expansion module, the base unit will auto detect the sensor. A built-in graph option is included on all securityProbes for graphing temperature variations over a period of time.
K Type Thermocouple
- +ve electrode of chromel
- -ve electrode of alumel
- For use in oxidizing inert or dry reducing atmospheres
- Exposure to vacuum for short periods only
- Reliable and accurate at high temperatures
Features of the K-type Thermocouple Adapter
- Comes with a 5 foot CAT5 cable. User can use a customised cable up to 30m
- RJ-45 connection for easy and simple installation
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- Power source: powered by the sensorProbe. No additional power needed
- Power Consumption: Typical 7.80 mWatt, 1.56mA
- They are "simple", rugged, need no batteries
- Can measure over very wide temperature ranges and more
- Industrial and high tech laboratories
- Heavy industries such as petrochemical and metal processing
- The cryogenics field Superconductor and semiconductor research & development
- Scientific research
AKCP sensors all use RJ45 connectors and can be extended using standard CAT5 cable and one or more inline couplers up to a maximum distance of 100m. Historically, AKCP did recommend extending their sensors using your structured cabling systems. AKCP...