AKCP E-opto16 Expansion Unit
The AKCP E-opto16 is an expansion unit to expand the monitoring capacity of the AKCP SecurityProbe 5E. The E-opto16 connects to the expansion ports on the securityProbe and can accomodate up to 16 isolated dry contact inputs.
The E-opto16 is an expansion unit to expand the monitoring capacity of the AKCP SecurityProbe 5E. The E-opto16 connects to the expansion ports on the securityProbe and can accomodate up to 16 isolated dry contact inputs. The E-opto16 can also be daisy-chained from the securityProbe 5E up to a maximum distance of 1000ft (300m).
- Size : 8.5" x 5.43" x 1.80"
- Weight : 0.8 Kg
- Status Indication:
- LED indication for Power
- LED for E-module connectivity
- LED for dry contact status
- LED for Network Connectivity
- Disconnect alarm notification from securityProbe 5E base unit
- LED for sensor online and threshold status
- Rack mount brackets included
- Compatible with AKCess Pro DIN and tray rackmount kits
- Power Requirements: Voltage 7.0 – 9 VDC, 3Amp
- Operating Environment:
- Temperature: Min. -35°C Max. +55°C
- Humidity : Min. 20% - Max. 80% (Non-Condensing)
- Output: 1 RJ-45 expansion module output (E-out)
- 16x 2 wire dry contact inputs configured as opto-isolated
- 2 wire dry contact inputs support up to 50 Volts DC and 80mA of current
- 1x RJ-45 expansion module input (E-in)
- MTBF: 400,000 Hours
- Components: Manufactured using highly integrated,low power surface mount technology to ensure long term reliability.
- Power Consumption: Typical 6.150 Watt, 0.82A
The dry contact inputs on the X20 and X60 units can be switched from opto-isolated mode to non-opto isolated mode, where the E-opto16 inputs are all shipped as opto isolated and cannot be configured as non-opto isolated. Because of this, the E-opto16...