AKCP Digital Voltmeter
The AKCP Digital Voltmeter allows you to integrate a custom sensor to the sensorProbe. The Digital Voltmeter has the full range of functionality including SNMP integration, email and trap generation upon settable limits and thresholds.
Using the Digital Voltmeter you can monitor things like pressure transducers, solar power monitors, battery monitors, laboratory test equipment, and many other uses.
Digital Voltmeters can be used by OEMs and engineers to create their own custom data collection systems. The user can configure sensor input voltage range from -60 to 0 volts or 0 to 60 volts. Digital Voltmeters can provide real time data from the world around them.
Readings are available in both an absolute value and a percentage of full scale. Full scale is user programmable with both the base and top voltage from -60 to 0 or 0 to 60 volts.
The web interface for the Digital Voltmeter is now redesigned to ease the settings when used with the external sensor. The unit of a measured entity can be customized to any text, e.g. Lbs for measuring the pressure. All numbers are now in a decimal point format; hence, it is possible to enter 12.8 Volts or 75.7 Lbs in threshold settings, for example. The display in graph, emails, and traps are now in a decimal point format as well.
SNMP interface for alarm/normal status. SNMP Traps sent when status changes. SNMP polling via get available. Web browser interface available. When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via email.
- Isolation voltage: 1600 VDC
- 2 hardware setting modes:
- Wide Range Mode is -60 to +60 VDC with 0.01V resolution and 1% accuracy
- High Resolution Mode is -5 to +5 VDC with 0.001V resolution and 1% accuracy
- Communications cable: RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP CAT5/6 cable
- Input impedance: 1.6 MOhm when set at high scale (60V maximum) and 1.1 MOhm when set at the low scale (5V maximum)
- Maximum extension cable: run length is 60ft with approved low capacitance shielded cable or UTP
- Measurement rate: Multiple readings every second
- Power source: Powered by the securityProbe or sensorProbe base unit. No additional power is needed
- Compatible base units: all sensorProbe monitors, all securityProbe monitors and E-sensor8