Wireless IP Power Switch 9268
Aviosys power switches give you remote control over critical network devices without the need to send an engineer to site, excellent for remote locations or at times when there are no staff onsite, saving you time and money and the ability to protect your valuable equipment.
The Aviosys IP Power 9268 is a state of the art Wireless Remote Power Control system which can control up to 16 power outlets independently. The 5 piece set contains one Master controller and 4 slave (receiver) power units, each with 4 ports. Using RF (430mHz) you can control the on/off or reboot of each device connected to any of the 16 ports. Each receiver power unit can be located up to 50m away from the Master unit and can be controlled remotely from the master unit, via the Internet or locally over an Ethernet network.
This Power Switch Control System can be used to save energy, rebooting after shutdown periods, or on a timer to pre-set power on/off schedules. Open architecture means you can customise the system to suit your own requirements. This device is fully FCC and CE approved and is RoHS compliant.
- Control up to 16 power outlets
- Master unit connects to 4 receivers, range of up to 50m on 430mHz
- Scheduler System, timer, log capability
- CNT Technology, no port forwarding needed in Router, just Plug & Play
- Supports HTTP, DHCP and IP Protocols
- Base 64 Password encryption protected access
- Set Schedule for each output individually
- Reboot at a set time and date
- Select the action: turn ON, turn OFF or turn OFF/ON
- Select frequency: once off, daily, weekdays, weekend
- HTTP Command - allows end-user modification for your own webpage
- Total power control up to 10A/240VAC, Maximum of 6A per device
- Master control unit plus 4 receiver units
- Ethernet cable
- Set-Up CD
- UK power lead (contact us for EU power lead)
- 1 year warranty
- For 220-250V use power cable that can support 10A current maximum, Output current maximum total 10A, each outlet 6A
Please note that this device is supplied without outlet power leads.The Aviosys 9268 system takes Male C14 to Female C13 power cable 2m black, 1 per outlet/device up to a total of 16, and these are available from us by clicking on the Accessories at the bottom of this page and adding to your basket.
Q: Can you control on each one of the 16 port separately on the wireless IP Power Switch 9268?
Yes you can control each of the 16 ports separately, boot, reboot, scheduler etc.
Ask a new question
If you have any questions about this product or have any feedback about this page please complete the form below and one of our Technical agents will get back to you ASAP.
Alternatively, if you need an immediate answer, you can telephone our Technical agents for free on 0800 612 1357.
Please see our contact us section for opening times or if you require customer service assistance.