AKCP Power Detector Probe
The AKCP AC Power Detector Probe is able to detect presence or absence of line voltage. This is useful, for example to tell when the UPS is running on battery power.
The AC Voltage Detector indicates an ALARM/NORMAL condition in software and also via an LED mounted on the sensor. Voltage detectors can detect the presence or the absence of line voltage. It is designed for use worldwide. There is an SNMP interface for getting the alarm/normal status. SNMP traps are sent when critical conditions occur. SNMP polling via 'get' is available to retrieve existing status and configuration parameters. The Web browser interface is also available to display the status and configuration parameters.
When an alarm condition is activated the description and location of the fault can be sent via email, page or traps.
- Measurement range: Detects voltage at 50V AC to 250 VAC
- Measurement indication: Alarm or Normal
- Communications cable: RJ45 jack to sensor using UTP Cat 5 wire
- Sensor type: Open/closed contact switch
- Power source: Powered by the securityProbe or sensorProbe base unit. No additional power needed
- Power consumption: Typical 11.35 mWatt, 2.27 mA
- Measurement rate: Multiple readings every second
- LED indicator on sensor shows if voltage present
- sensorProbe auto detects the presence of the voltage sensor
- Up to 2 voltage detector per sensorProbe2, up to 8 on the sensorProbe8 and securityProbe
- Full autosense including disconnect alarm
- Compatible base units: sensorProbe2, sensorProbe4, sensorProbe8, sensorProbe8-X20, sensorProbe8-X60, securityProbe5ES, securityProbe5ES-X20, securityProbe5ES-X60, securityProbe5ESV, securityProbe5ESV-X20, securityProbe5ESV-X60 and E-sensor8
Ask a new question
If you have any questions about this product or have any feedback about this page please complete the form below and one of our Technical agents will get back to you ASAP.
Alternatively, if you need an immediate answer, you can telephone our Technical agents for free on 0800 612 1357.
Please see our contact us section for opening times or if you require customer service assistance.