Reply to comment
SensorProbe8 is an intelligent stand alone environmental monitoring device capable of supporting up to 8 external probes. SensorProbe8 saves you the cost and hassle of installing a separate software application to monitor your environmental conditions.
Features of the AKCP sensorProbe8
- Network enabled, built in Web server and SNMP support
- Built in software logs and graphs the probe readings in real time
- Notifications via email, SMS (via SMS/Email gateway) and SNMP traps
- Send email notifications to up to 5 email addresses
- Monitor up to 8 auto sense probes. Choose any probe from the extensive AKCP range
- Easy integration with your existing Network Management System with the built in SNMP support including SNMP traps
- Login roles as User and Administrator for fine grained security control
- Battery backed time of day clock for an accurate system date and time
- A standalone solution without any external hardware and software dependencies
- Firmware upgradeable over the internet
- Customized colour configuration for displaying alerts
- Unlimited lifetime support
- Includes complete, easy to understand documentation
sensorProbe8 contains all of the software you require. It logs your probes readings and alarms when things go outside parameters you specify using the easy to use web administration system.
Any of the eight ports present on the sensorProbe8 can be used to plug in any of the wide range of AKCP probes, including temperature, combined temperature & humidity, wetness, airflow, smoke, motion, power, combined siren & strobe light alarm.
All AKCP probes use CAT5 cables giving you the freedom to extend the range of the probes over your existing structured cabling infrastructure. You can make best use of your sensorProbe8 investment to monitor multiple locations without the need to install new non-standard wiring.
Ordering From Outside the UK?
OPENXTRA supply to EU member states and worldwide. Order online or Email US or call +44 (0)1943 465918 for a quotation in Euros or without taxes.We can also supply non-UK power supplies for most products.