Highlights from Planet Network Management for Week 20.
- The Fastest way for Analyzing Network Spikes – NetFlow Analyzer – how to analyse network traffic spikes in near real time
- OpenNMS 1.6.11 and OpenNMS 1.7.90 Released – new versions of both the development and stable releases of OpenNMS
- Network Security Review – CACE Pilot – a review of CACE Pilot software
- op5 Monitor on Android and iPhone – OP5 now has a handy client running on iPhone and Android based phones
- ntop and Plixer Partnered for Advanced Flow-based Monitoring – Plixer has teamed up with nProbe in Italy
- “Real World” Performance Comparison of CDN (Content Delivery Network) Providers – a comparison of the various CDN networks with some surprising results