Highlights from Planet Network Management for Week 17.
- Detecting Trojan and Worm with Capsa Network Analyzer – how to detect trojans and worm infections using a packet capture tool
- Review of Dualcomm 5-Port Pass-Through Port Mirroring Switch (by Betty DuBois) – a review of Dualcomm Technology’s 5-Port 10/100/1000 PoE pass-through port mirroring switch
- Splunk for WebSphere Application Servers – using Splunk to monitor the health of WebSphere
- 7 Key Considerations for Managing Exchange Server Health and Status – advice for managing Microsoft Exchange
- Zabbix, the book – if you want to get the most out of Zabbix, get the Zabbix book!
- Best of Breed vs. Framework: Why Frameworks Don’t Work for Mid Market Customers – Rivermuse outline why framework products aren’t ideal for medium sized companies
- Upcoming OpenNMS Events – events where you can find the folks at OpenNMS in attendance